Thursday, September 1, 2011

More Sunflowers

These are a couple more cards that I made for my daughter's 1st year anniversary:
Used a set from Papertrey Ink(Simple Sunflower and Round & Round for sentiment) along with the sunflower dies.  Used summer sun and soft suede inks, and bazzill java and soft suede paper behind the sunflowers.   I used the linen/canvas texture/impression plate for a little added dimension on the card(love the subtle, but definite texture!)...nice because you can still stamp on it after debossed.
 This card was made with a stamp from Stampabilities and a sentiment from Hero Arts.  I am not much for coloring...don't own a copic marker, but do have prismacolor pencils, so colored and used stump with baby oil to blend colors.  Just thought the stamp was tooooooo sweet, especially with the sunflower, so colored the best I was able:)!! Added sentiment and popped up mouse panel AND sentiment on bazzill java card.
 Got these into the mail yesterday ...thanks for looking today, hope you have a great night tonight....see you tomorrow...oh I am funny, huh:)??!!

4 comments:

  1. I just got my PTI Sunflowers - I am going to be CASing you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely sunny post! Love the CAS design of the sunflower trio and the little mice are so cute sitting in the flower....great anniversary card :)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these beautiful sunflowers and I'm sure your daughter & son-in-law will too. And the mice are adorable and beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa