Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Less is More...Lucky Dip...Pink Daisy Inspiration

The challenge at Less is More this week, being a 5th week in the month of March, is a color inspiration...the picture and colors and my card:
I tried so many things before I settled on the "thing" I like to do best...cutting with my scissors!!  I tried to try something different...vellum flowers, flowers stamped in white, small flowers, big flowers, flowers of every kind...but then I thought of my daisy type stamp, Pick a Petal by Stampin Up, and made a simple card using pretty in pink, rose red ink and a dark gray background with dark gray sentiment...
I had hoped to use the green in my card, but it just didn't happen!  The sentiment is Hero Arts...Love the color combo of this challenge....what fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE it! So simple, but so much impact! I might even try it, altho cutting with scissors is NOT my favorite thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab flower, and cutting out with scissors is so hard. great 3d effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cutting and a great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This just pops out at you - really great take on the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love that flower

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect CAS Liza - lovely card!

    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card, Lisa! That is one of my favorite stamp sets. . .can't let that one go! Have a joyous Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant!! Love it, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Love that bold flower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is SO pretty Lisa and so effective.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now this is just stunning! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa