Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Runway Inspired Challenge 9

I made a card for Runway Inspired Challenge ...here's my card and the model:

 
Ok...I WAS a bit stumped by this challenge!  It seems that I tend to interpret these kinds of challenges very literally, so the green and patterned piece in the upper corner were a MUST for me...That being said, it was hard for me to make a card that I actually LIKED and would want to send to someone, based on simply those two criteria... so I broke up the rest of the card to add some interest and stamped on the entire panel minus the patterned paper(which I DID take my versamark marker and DREW along the swirls then clear embossed to tie in to the rest of the card)with Hero Arts Flower Dot Pattern background stamp and clear embossed (oh, I put the Paper Smooches sentiment on FIRST...only know it doesn't work the other way...how do I know...yes I tried it first the other way:):)!!).  I tried to capture the pretty sheen of the embossed pattern...hope you can see it just a little better here:
Interesting challenge...interesting card....I think??!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

7 comments:

  1. Brilliant card and thinking Lisa, love it, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a rather literal intrepreter, too, and I think you did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..this is stunning. Perfect take on the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous! Love how you made this, hugs x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..this is so cool! I love the cardstock panels. Thanks so much for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love the clean lines!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa