Saturday, February 16, 2013

Just Breathe

Today I have some cards that are being featured on the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog...using one of the newly released CAS-ual Fridays Stamps sets: Breathe.  I will show you my favorite...
Michele's stamps so speak my heart!!  Some times, life is hard...those are the times we just need to keep breathing...that's sometimes all we can do, and I'm certain we all know someone that could be encouraged with these words.  But one thing I know is true...no matter what "stuff" you go through in life....it WILL be OK...those are some of my most believed and favorite words...I say this ALL THE TIME!!  I don't know how...I don't know when...but I DO know it will be ok!!  The words on this card are words that I live by!!!  LOVE this set...you can check out the blog for the other two cards that I made with this set and other AMAZING cards made by other members of the design team with this and other sets from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps...thanks for checking in with me!!  Hugs!! Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Fabulously done! Great sentiment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green and brush stroke Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm right there with you Lisa...I love this set and you've knocked it out of the park.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderfully CAS. This is really lovely. Love the brushstroke interspersed between the sentiment lines. Very lovely. Bev

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa