Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Birthday

It has been almost a week since my last post... a weedy yard, 24 bags of mulch(have to get more), and a house to clean for Easter company, the week just disappeared from me.  I had made this card last weekend, after cleaning the room for our company, and finding another of my rainbow inked panels.  I told how I did them HERE .  The only thing about THIS panel, is that it was one of my first tries and part of the green didn't stamp right, so I didn't use it.  BUT...I also didn't get rid of it, thinking I might someday use it for something.  Well...even though it's similar to the other, thought it cool to see another way to use this panel.  I die cut the Papertrey Ink BIRTHDAY sentiment and dotted it with glossy accents....LOVE black on rainbow!! It pretty much covered the goof in my stamping(underneath the "b" and "i") Added some tiny black, glossy accented stars, too!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. beautiful stamping Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right... it's a stunning colour combo and a great save for that panel too :0)
    Hope you have a wonderful Easter Lisa with all your family around you, I'll be in touch soon :0)
    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! Great use of your saved panel.
    Have a blessed Easter with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing how what we think is a bad card can turn out so well with a little tweeking.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa