Saturday, April 13, 2013

Flower Friend in one Layer

I ordered the Flower Friend set from Simon Says Stamp a couple months ago...FINALLY getting to play a bit with it!   Made a couple cards, the same except for color and sentiment...these flowers are so much fun and so versatile...I'm still experimenting, but wanted to show you these two...
 The first one I used a sentiment from Paper Smooches and inks from Hero Arts(Bubblegum, Butter Bar) and Stampin Up (Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, More Mustard).
The second one I used a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp For the Record with Hero Arts (Orange Soda, Butter Bar) and Stampin Up inks (Lucky Limeade, More Mustard, Tangerine Tango), again.
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I love the color combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous times two! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous stamping and I'm loving those Hero Arts inks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The way you placed the flowers on the card really came together in a great way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa, gorgeous cards, the colours are fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, I love these! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both are very pretty -- you did a gorgeous job stamping them! I'm a bit partial to the pink one though -- it has such a spring feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and so cheerful. Love your stamping!

    Mary Mac

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome cards! They are so cheerful...love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty flowers and gorgeous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so so pretty Lisa, you have a great eye for design and colour my friend :0) my SSS list is growing longer still!!!
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely pair of cards, the colors are so bright and cheery! Makes me so happy that my Flower Friend set arrived last week. Just too cute!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa