Friday, June 12, 2015

The Color of Fun Release...Graphic Twist Cards

Simon Says Stamp came out with a new release yesterday, The Color of Fun...and what incredible fun this release truly is!!  There are not only fun, pretty, cool new stamp sets,with coordinating as well as amazing stand alone dies, and stencils too, but 12 new gorgeous color inks...I AM IN LOVE!!!  I am so happy and thankful to have a number of the new products to create with...I have been having SO MUCH FUN!!!  I have a couple cards to show you today that I made using the Graphic Twist die...this die is SO COOL!!!...
This die has such presence and design, all it needs is a sentiment:)!! This first one I inlaid the pieces of the die.  I layered and adhered the top white panel with 2 more white die cuts underneath.  The "thank you" is from the Many Thanks stamp set also by Simon.  Here's a close up...

Then I used the die across the card on a diagonal, using the pieces of the die cut, layered for a raised look...
There are two layers of each color.  Here's a close up...
I will be posting more cards using more of this fun release...so hope you will check back with me, until then, check out the "Fun" for yourself at Simon...
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

Things I used on my cards...

4 comments:

  1. This 'twist' card is very colorful and pretty. A real eye-catcher. Of all the new Simon Says Stamp ink colors, my favorite looks to be Sunkist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like such a fun die to play with! Great cards, wonderful color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These cards are so effective! Gorgeous cards and a wonderful new die.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is awesome! When I looked at the new Simon Says dies I wondered how it could be used. Of course, you figured it out and made a wonderful card. Love inlays and your card is so pretty. Love the diagonal use of the die. Your cards always inspire me. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa