Sunday, September 27, 2015

Sketch For You To Try #28...'Tis the Season

I just love the Reverse Confetti Leafy Confetti Cuts dies...the possibilities of these little leaves are endless!!  The Reverse Confetti Sketch for You To Try #28 is in it's final days for September, and I made a card for the sketch with some of those die cut leaves that I watercolored...with a Christmas twist...
 Here's the sketch...I turned the card on it's side and changed the shape of the circle to a heart...
 I don't know...I'm starting to get in to the Christmas spirit...I know it's only Fall...but sometimes I don't think it's ever too early to get started on Christmas!  I hand drew the white stitches with a white gel pen, and added enamel dots for some added interest on my heart wreath...kind of like berries.  I used part of a sentiment from the Reverse Confetti Easy as Pie stamp set, stamped with versamark and white embossed.  For the strip that goes across the sketch, I used a stamp from the Reverse Confetti So Stripey set!  Here's a close up...
FUN!!  You have a few more days to be a part of the challenge, make sure to check out the details over at the Reverse Confetti Blog, and hope you'll be a part, cause there's a PRIZE for the winner of the challenge!



Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Christmas will be here before you know it , so I am trying to get my card completed. Oh my gosh I love what you have done with these leaves, beautiful card, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is AWESOME! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I like the heart wreath, the stripey strip and the embossed sentiment. It's never too early to start Christmas cards.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa