Sunday, January 17, 2016

Love and Thanks

I made another card with the beautiful new stamp/die set from Simon Says Stamp, Roses for You...I LOVE these flowers...the last card the roses on stems, this time all together to form a pretty heart...
I stamped the roses with versamark on vellum and white embossed.  I colored on the back of the vellum with my Prismacolor pencils, using some Gamsol and stumps to blend the colors.  I did the same with the "Love", except on white cardstock, not vellum.  The "& THANKS"is from another Simon stamp set, Jumbo Stripes.  Here's a close up...
I've got a bunch more of these stamped vellum rose filled hearts...hmmmmm...oh what great fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Lisa, this is just so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'v been playing with these new rose supplies a lot and you make them look amazing every single time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just gorgeous! I love the flowers, and the bright red is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, I love everything about your card. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa