Saturday, February 13, 2016

The Lord Be Gracious...

The Reverse Confetti Edgers Confetti Cuts dies are so much fun to create with, and I LOVE how easy it is to make a card with a beautiful edge and wonderful dimension!  Traditional polka dots with some flowers and a scalloped edge, coupled with one of the wonderful The Lord's Strength sentiment stamps...a little twine...

Here's a close up of the edging...I popped up the floral panel over the polka dots...

Here's a list of the things I used on my card...



You can check out all the great new February Release products at the Reverse Confetti store!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous. Love that sentiment. Love that scalloped edge. Love this card! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I adore this card, Lisa! Just love the happy yellow posies with the black!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa