Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Another CAS(E) this Sketch! 184...BABY

I just couldn't resist another card for the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge this week!!  This card uses the sketch sideways!  Here's my card and the sketch...

I used a onesie die from W Plus 9, letters from Papertrey Ink, and one of my favorite border dies from Pretty Pink Posh.  The flower is from a retired Memory Box die, Floral Delights.  Here's a close up...
My daughter, Hannah, often adds her creative inspiration to my cards...sometimes you just need another pair of eyes to look and see what you don't!   I was not crazy about my first attempt...just missing something, so I asked her opinion ...
...she suggested I add some white stitches to my border:)!  SO...I put a new panel on top of the original after hand drawing the white stitched lines on the panel in lieu of the die cut stitching.  
I like the white stitches much better:):)!!  This sketch has been so much fun!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

5 comments:

  1. The white stitching is a great touch. Love this card!

    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is sooo cute.
    Gabi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is so super sweet! I love how you rotated the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this and I think I like the sketch better on its side! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa