Monday, October 31, 2016

Believe in Love

I made a card with a new sentiment die from Simon Says Stamp...Believe...LOVE...and a set of dies from last year...Holy Couple and Barn die set to make a Christmas card...
I layered everything and put the silver, black and red die cuts onto a piece of textured grey paper. The "in love" sentiment is from the wonderful new "Believe" stamp set.   Here's a close up...
On the inside, I used  a couple sentiments from the coordinating set of stamps from the Holy Couple dies, "Nativity" stamp set that went perfectly with the front of the card...
Wow...the last day of October...Thanksgiving and Christmas here we come!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa