Thursday, February 2, 2017

Kind...

 I used the My Favorite Things Stitched Flowers and the new My Favorite Things Kind Words stamp set, Kind/Kindness dies and made a card with some of my much loved paint chips...
I die cut, layered  and adhered to a polka dotted patterned paper panel.  I LOVED the wooden dots that I found at Michael's a while back, and with the background paper, I thought they were perfect...save one thing.  The wooden dots come with adhesive foam dots on the back.  I didn't like the way they raised the dots off the flowers, so I removed the foam dots, and replaced with a simple glue dot....just letting you know:)!  Here's a close up...
Tell a kind friend today how much you appreciate them!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful, lovely, amazing......!! LOVE this kraft/lavender combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a stunning card! I love that shade of purple paired with the tan polka-dot background! It really sets the flowers and sentiment off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute. Love the purple and kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love the flowers on the polka dot paper background and those wooden dots are fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful colour combination - has a very calming affect. Love how the wood dots mimic the polka dot BG. Just an all around fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa your card is really adorable! Love those little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card so uch that I looked all over Michaels for these dots! Where, in the stire, did you find them? Love your color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna! These are actually called Wooden Dots and are the Michael's brand Recollections. I found them in with the rest of the embellishments...in the section with the enamel dots, rhinestones and such. I hope you find some!!! Lisa

      Delete
  8. I just love everything about this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa