Thursday, August 24, 2017

It Takes a Big Heart...

I LOVE the sentiments in the new Simon Says Stamp set, Thank You Teacher, from the Encouraging Words release!!  The sentiments, made up of sweet sayings and quotes, are wonderful!!  I used one of them to make an encouraging card for a teacher...
I used some patterned paper for the background of the heart, stamped with versa mark and white embossed with the Simon Tiny Alphabets background stamp .  I die cut the heart with one of the Simon Wonky Heart dies, then layered.  I stamped the sentiment with versa mark also, and white embossed, on chalkboard cardstock.  I thought of chalking it up some, but my clean and simple ways liked the solid super dark black background of the cardstock much better!!
Ok...a card for a big hearted teacher...what teacher doesn't need some encouragement, right??!!  Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa