Thursday, September 14, 2017

Memory Box Squares #2

I used the Memory Box Square dies, along with some punched flowers to make a thinking of you card...
Sunflowers bloom in Summer and Fall, but their colors definitely speak Fall to me, and I thought a thinking of you card that matches the season was just what I needed to make:)!  I punched the flowers and added a punched circle for their middles, using some die cut leaves for a touch of extra color!  I textured the card for a little interest, here's a close up of the flowers and card...
The daisy punch can be found at Michael's, the flower is 1" wide (it's smaller than any daisy dies I have), the circle is 3/8" wide...just in case you were interested.  FUN!!
Thanks for visiting me today!! Hugs!! Lisa

3 comments:

  1. This is too cute not to make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww so sweet Lisa. My sunflowers are now 'fading' and it is very sad to see, however, your card is very cheerful and anyone would smile upon receiving it. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunflowers are my favorite and these are beautiful. I'm loving the Memory Box dies you're using. Can't wait to see what else you do with them. LOVE your designs.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate your comments...thank you, so much, for taking the time to write:)!! Hugs!! Lisa